Section 1 - Introduction
Section 2 - Scope of this Policy
Section 3 - Questions and complaints
If you have any questions or wish to make any complaint in relation to our use of your personal data, please contact Wyndham Plumptre at this email address: email@example.com by mail addressed to: 3a Cologne Road, London, SW112AH.
Section 4 - Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
Upside is responsible for the processing of personal data collected from you.
Section 5 - How we may share your information
- Information that you provide directly or authorise someone else to give us. We may ask you to provide certain information including, but not limited to your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and any passwords for services that we may need, birthday, and other information. We retain emails and other communications you send to us along with other information you provide to us. We use this information to operate, maintain our business and provide our services to you insofar as applicable, as further detailed below.
- Information collected or received from third parties. We may receive information about you from third parties, including, but not limited to, third-party service providers who you permit to share information with us. You should always review and, if necessary, seek to adjust any privacy settings in respect of any such third-party service providers. We may also collect information about you from our third-party business associates, publicly-available sources and our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Cookies. When you visit our website, we sometimes send one or more cookies (small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters) to your computer that uniquely identify your browser and enhance your navigation of our website. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the website (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take), and allow us or our third-party analytics tools we use to track your usage of our website. There are at least two different types of cookies: persistent and session cookies. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to our website. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your web browser's directions for removal of cookies. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of our website may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
- Log file. Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a web page. When you access or use our website, our servers may automatically record certain log file information, including but not limited to your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on our website, domain names, landing pages, and pages viewed.
- Clear GIFs/web beacons. Clear GIFs (also known as web beacons) allow for the tracking of a user's response to an email or usage of a website in a manner that does not reveal personally identifiable information. We may use clear GIFs or similar technologies to assess responses to emails and usage of our website. For example, we may use clear GIFs to track when emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. You can disable certain abilities of clear GIFs to capture information by blocking cookies.
- Device identifiers. When you visit our website using a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more "device identifiers," such as a universally unique identifier. Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your device that uniquely identify your device. A device identifier may consist of data stored in connection with the device hardware, operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by us. A device identifier may convey information to us about how you browse and use our website. A device identifier may remain persistently on your device to enhance your navigation on our website. Some features of our website may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Advertising identifiers. Advertising identifiers are unique strings associated with your mobile device that are provided by the operating system. Certain advertising identifiers may be modified or disabled by users in the operating system's settings.
- Location data. When you visit our website using a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store "location data," which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your device. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use our website. Some features of our website, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
- Commercial communications. Insofar as permitted under applicable law, we may use the information we collect or receive to communicate directly with you in relation to the services we offer. Subject to your consent to receiving such communications, we may use the information to communicate with you in relation to other services that we and our affiliates offer. For example, we may use the information to send you emails containing newsletters, promotions and special offers. We may also use the information to send you service-related notices (e.g., account verification, technical and security notices).
- Use of certain service-type information. We may use information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, clear GIFs and other tools to: (i) remember information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you use our website; (ii) provide custom, personalised content or information to you or others; (iii) monitor the effectiveness of our website; (iv) monitor aggregate metrics, such as total number of visitors, traffic and demographic patterns; (v) diagnose or fix technology problems; (vi) provide advertising to your browser or device; and (vii) conduct research or surveys.
- Use of information with your consent. We may use your information for any other purpose for which you provide consent.