At Upside we have an opportunity for an experienced Delivery Lead/Senior Consultant with a Supply Chain focus to join us on the next stage of our exciting growth. In particular, we are looking for someone with the experience and desire to drive Upside into the Cleantech and Sustainable Supply Chain agenda building on our experiences to date. Are you an experienced professional with a Supply Chain/Procurement background that is looking for the next challenge and the ability to develop your own team? If so, this could be just the right opportunity for you.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Delivery Lead/Senior Consultant:
- Ownership of stand-alone projects or specific workstreams/ deliverables within larger engagements, ensuring project team members efficiently and effectively deliver high-quality outputs to meet client expectations
- Ability to manage and be accountable for multiple projects and project team members
- Drive BD through delivery excellence, resulting in project extensions and follow-on work
- Strong ability to bring structure to ambiguous situations across many areas
- To communicate, coordinate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders and across functions and seniority levels to progress project-related activities
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis to input into client deliverables
- Design and structure deliverables, workshops and presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience
- Develop relationships with senior level managers at clients
- Provides support in proposal development to the review of client requirements
- Nurture and coach team members contributing to their professional development
- Remaining current on industry, client and competitive trends through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities
- Candidates are also expected to proactively develop a broader and deeper knowledge of related consulting methodologies and tools
At Upside, we seek an individual who:
- Has deep Supply Chain/Procurement/Commercial experience with at least 5 years of delivering in a variety of roles across these capabilities
- Is comfortable leading teams on Supply Chain Transformation projects.
- Preferable, an individual who has experience in Energy & Utilities or Construction & Infrastructure Supply Chains.
- Has a deep passion (and therefore relevant experience) for sustainable Supply Chains and the Cleantech agenda either across Supply Chains or within the Energy & Utilities or Construction & Infrastructure industries
- Is exceptional at client facing interactions and can evidence deep client/customer relationships that have been developed.
- Can evidence direct sales and revenue generation from previous roles.
- Is exceptionally talented and a top performer, diligent and hard working. We go above expectations at Upside and therefore we need people who have the same passion and ethics when applying themselves to work.
- Are willing to travel and work away from home when required
- Can work remotely in line with Upside’s remote working policy
- Are focussed on their own personal learning and development but also happy to coach and mentor others
- Have integrity, a good work ethic and who genuinely care about the people they work with
- Are authentic, believe in the work that they do, balancing confidence with humility
- Have a strong belief in the potential impact a small talented collective can have
At Upside our purpose is to proactively shape the world we want to live in. A fairer society, designed for humans by humans, enabled by technology.
We do this by:
- Investing in the development of our people so that they can have a greater impact individually and collectively.
- Becoming the strategic partner to organisations supporting them to change the world for the better.
- Launching our own ventures that help positively impact society.
Inclusion and diversity
We’re proud of the way we do things and that starts with our people. We believe in equal opportunities for everyone. We will never define people by their race, gender, sexual-orientation, age or disability. Individuality is what makes us great, we want everyone to bring their full self to work and create something amazing. That’s what we care about. So, whether you’re joining us, or looking to move to a different part of the business, we work hard to make sure we create equal opportunities for everyone.
Social and Environmental Impact
Operating in a responsible and sustainable manner is important to Upside. This cascades throughout the company and the work we conduct with our partners and clients. We are committed to understanding and managing our social, environmental and economic impact to enable us to contribute to wider sustainable development. This commitment is embedded in our company values and policies. At Upside we define Corporate Social Responsibility as the method with which we conduct our business in a way that is ethical. Taking into account our social, economic, environmental impact and consideration of human rights.
We are looking for those who are a little bit different, who have exceptional talents and who want to work with like-minded people to deliver work that has an impact. If you’re interested then please upload a copy of your CV here.